sunnuntai 10. lokakuuta 2010

A Dash of Pink

I made this card to a really dear friend of mine who is celebrating her birthday next Tuesday. I believe you all get that she really likes the pink colour :)
--------------------------------------------------
Tämä kortti on tehty rakkaalle ystävälleni, joka täyttää tiistaina vuosia! Hän tykkää kovasti pinkistä, mikä lienee tämän kortin perusteella aika selvää :)


Leimasin/Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie - Clara

This is also my entry to challenges Flutter By Wednesday #125: Butterfly, fairy or angel, Stamp Something: Something punchy, A Spoon Full of Sugar #124: Sparkle and shine & Pollycraft Monday #64: Anything goes.

2 kommenttia:

Danni kirjoitti...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Tracey Feeger kirjoitti...

What a great card for a friend. I love all the pink and I am sure your friend will too. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Hope to see you back next week.
mwah
Trace