maanantai 11. heinäkuuta 2011

Huge Hug From Henry

Our flat is quite warm at the moment so I am very amazed that I actually managed to craft anything :) I love summer and heat, but I would not mind if the air inside our home would be couple of degrees cooler! Well, they have promised some rain and a bit cooler weather here for the rest of the week, so it should help a bit.

Anyway, here is my card for today. I used my lovely WOJ Henry Mouse Hugging Heart stamp. I actually purchased this mini size stamp in error. I meant to buy the normal size... But when I got this, I realised that I really fancy this smaller size image ;) I'll just put the normal size stamp back on my wanna, gotta, need to have -list. Henry is colored with ProMarkers and Prismacolors. For background I used only white & recycled cardboard and I also added some lace & some red pearls. Sentiment is Finnish and translates more or less as: a hug from far away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meillä on ollut asunnossamme niin lämmin, että on oikeastaan ihme, että olen saanut tämänkin kortin aikaiseksi. Tykkään kesästä ja lämpimästä, mutta en ollekaan pistäisi pahitteeksi, jos sisälämpötila laskisi pari astetta ;) Näköjään on luvattu hieman viileämpää ilmaa ja vähä sadettakin. Ehkä se auttaa tähän sisälämpötilaankin!

Joka tapauksessa, tässä on tämän kertainen korttini. Käytin suloista Henry Mouse Hugging Heart leimaa WOJ:lta. Kun tämän sain, huomasin että olinkin vahingossa tilannut mini-kokoisen leimasimen normaalikokoisen sijaan! Mutta onneksi ihastuin tähän pieneenkin kovasti. Täytyypä kuitenkin varmaan lisätä se normaalikokoinen takaisin täytyy saada -listalle :) Värittelin Henryn ProMarkereilla ja Prismacoloreilla ja taustalla käytin ainoastaan kierrätyskartonkia sekä valkoista kartonkia. Lisäilin sitten vielä stanssatun aidan, kauniin punaiset puolihelmet ja pitsin pilkistämään aidan takaa. Teksti on Nea-Ideasta.



 I'd like to enter my card to Cute Card Thursday - Lace!, Whiff Of Joy Challenge #108 - Lace and Pearls and to Stampalot July Challenge - Anything Goes.

12 kommenttia:

Lynne K kirjoitti...

Such a sweet card, and a lovely and very appropriate sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month, and good luck.

Lynne x

brenda kirjoitti...

What a very pretty card.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x

PinksyDoodles kirjoitti...

Such a pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

KarinsArtScrap kirjoitti...

henry looks adorable titti, and your card looks fabulous.
you colored him beautifully.

greetings karin

Unknown kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card. I love your use of the fence. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

chris kirjoitti...

this is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge hugs Chris xx

pinky kirjoitti...

I just love Henry, you have showcased him beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Marika kirjoitti...

Mielettömän ihana kortti ja tuo Henry, ah miten suloinen!

SannaS kirjoitti...

wwwauuuu!!!!! huippuihana kortti!!! niin suloinen ja lämmin tunnelmallinen kokonaisuus!! =)

Sally H kirjoitti...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck.

Kylie kirjoitti...

Oh wow Tiiti. This is just a gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing at WOJ challenges.
Hugs Kylie

Francesca kirjoitti...

Fantastic card

thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca